A great first step is the Little Patriot Savings Club. It’s more than just a savings account. Being an Independence Bank Little Patriot means being part of a community that promotes financial literacy and educates about saving, investing, responsible spending and giving back to the community. Not to mention, our Little Patriots get exclusive access to events throughout our communities.
Hear from one of our very own Little patriots about how it all got started!
To open an account, visit any of our Independence Bank locations.
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- Independence Bank will contribute $7.76
- make the opening balance $17.76
- For children up to 18-years-old
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly or quarterly service charge
- Up to six withdrawals per calendar month
- Interest compounded and credited quarterly
- Receive age appropriate newsletters with fun activities and information for your little one
- Early invites to Bank events
“I love my Little Patriots account because I have big dreams of being a racer and competing in Monster Jams! I am saving for a race car and a monster truck .”
Isaac, age 4