The Merryman House is a certified domestic violence program in the Purchase Area Development District. Along with providing emergency shelter, the Merryman House offers a variety of intervention and prevention programs. It has become a comprehensive advocacy and support center that is devoted to addressing the comprehensive needs of survivors.
All three of our Paducah locations are currently accepting donations during Women’s History Month to support the Merryman House.
Collection dates: March 1st – March 31st
• White bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths
• White twin size sheets, pillowcases
• Hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, coconut oil, Argon oil)
• Satin sleeping head scarves
• Feminine care products
• Disposable razors
• Shave gel
• Toilet paper
• Paper towels
• Cleaning products
• Laundry detergent, fabric softener