Start your children on the road to financial knowledge and independence. A great first step is the Little Patriots Club. You may think of it as a simple savings account. But the Little Patriots Club promotes financial literacy – educating children about saving, investing, responsible spending and giving back to the community. Visit any of our 25 convenient locations to learn more.
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- Independence Bank will contribute $7.76 to make the opening balance $17.76
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly or quarterly service charge
- Up to six withdrawals per calendar month
- Interest compounded and credited quarterly
- annual newsletters
- early invites to Bank events
Indy’s Fun Corner
Indy the Eagle, our Little Patriot mascot, wants to share some fun activities you can do with your Little Patriots at home! Post photos to our Facebook page* using #IBLittlePatriot for a chance for your Little Patriot to be featured in one of our upcoming newsletters.
- Coloring Sheet
- Spot the Difference
- Crossword Puzzle (Answers)
- DIY Bird Feeder Craft
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
*By submitting photos on our Facebook page, you are voluntarily giving consent to Independence Bank to use photo and information provided by you for possible future use in our Little Patriot Newsletter and also for use on our social media pages. Only submissions from legal parent or guardian accepted. Do not disclose last name of child, only first name and age will be accepted. For further questions or opting out options, please contact us.