Note: You must already be enrolled in our banking service to use any of our mobile banking products, including SMS-Text Banking. If you are not already enrolled in Online Banking, click here.
- Log onto Online Banking and click on “Other Services” and select “Mobile Banking”
- You will be prompted to review the Mobile Banking disclaimer
- Click “I accept the disclaimer” box and click submit
- Create a Username and Mobile PIN
- Your Username may be your account number or your 10-digit mobile phone number
- When creating your Mobile PIN, it must be 4 to 12 numeric digits in length
- When finished, click “Enroll”
- You will receive 2 text messages*
- Reply back “YES” to the first message
- You are now enrolled in SMS-Text Banking
- Text “HELP ALL” to 469228 for information on standard inquiries you can make
- The second message contains a URL which can be accessed from any Web-enabled device
- Download the App for your iPhone® or Android™ after completing the enrollment process in Step 2 above
- Your Username and PIN will be the same as you created in Step 2 above
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge question to authenticate your identity prior to entering your Mobile PIN
*With use of Mobile Banking, standard text messaging rates and other fees may apply.
Once enrolled, you can opt out of Mobile Banking by texting “STOP” to  or accessing the Mobile tab in Online Banking and selecting “Unenroll.”
For more information, please check our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact Us.